Well, at least these are going quickly, since I didn’t take a whole lot of notes…
On November 23, I noted that Lincoln was screaming. And oh, I remember this. He was finding his VOICE, and it was LOUD. And shrill. And oh so loud.
Lincoln had his 4 month appointment on November 27. He weighed 18.5 pounds and was 26 inches. That put him in the 90-95th percentile for weight and 75th for height. This a big boy!
On December 5, he rolled from his tummy to his back! Yahoo! Just a few weeks “late.” He didn’t go nuts with rolling, but I noted that on December 13, he rolled three times. I remember he wasn’t too hurried about it. Ha.
We noticed something fun on December 12: Lincoln has extra head skin. I guess because he doesn’t have any hair, it’s super noticeable? Anyway, we love it. You just want to nibble it.

He’s also started yelling into our shoulders, especially at nap time. He really makes us laugh.
PICTURES!!
Monkey Gym!



Sweet siblings!



With Daddy:



These are from the day we tried to see Santa at the Square (see Madeleine’s month 35 for more details):

Solo shots:


This is what happens when Lincoln is PUMPED. He’s happy, so he smiles really big and basically goes rigid. Like a fist pump with all four extremeties. It’s awesome.




We are nearing the point (well, past it, really) where most babies begin solid foods. As you know, we’re doing Baby-Led Weaning with Lincoln, so he won’t start until he’s 6 months. However, he’s already VERY interested in food, in seeing us eat. In these final pictures, he shows us that he thinks he is ready.




Head skin! Ha ha ha! The yelling into shoulders!
ReplyDeleteI like the pretty color of the pictures whene there's sunlight.
Aww, that picture of him in the green shirt with M-Bug ...
I _thought_ my hair looked good back then!
That's a great smile from him on the blanket.