.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers :Madeleine || Lincoln: Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 3, 2012

Week 96: November 11 - 17

Sorry for the so short entries. I need to stop apologizing, though. Short is better than nothing, right? :)

Mimi came for a visit this week! Madeleine had a lot of fun with her.

At goodwill, Madeleine and Mimi pushed a couple of umbrella strollers all around the back of the store. It was great because I could shop while they played!

Wow, I cannot believe this is all I have for this week. At least there are some pictures, right? Just know that Madeleine is saying more and more and growing into a little girl every day.

OOOOOOOHhhhhh. One thing that IS noteworthy: we've been having sleeping problems! (yay... again...) They started right with the time change, though I don't know if the time change is the cause. We're talking early, early waking, some mornings are like, 4:30! Well, that was mainly last week. This week we're in the 5:20-5:30 range. It is still SUPER EARLY. Madeleine's behavior is definitely affected. She's extra fussy, whiny, cries easily, can't handle much. She'll just walk around, grunting, waving her arms in frustration. It's really sad. She's had some great naps though, up to 3 hours, so her total sleep in a day hasn't been affected too much. I just hope we can figure this out before naps start suffering.

SLIDESHOW

1 comment:

  1. Looking back, she has very little hair! I guess I'll probably say that again in three months.

    ReplyDelete